Friday, February 7, 2014

Ironing Board...Before

Before Christmas I found this cute little toy ironing board at the thrift store.

Don't mind the kitty interloper.  Adorable, right?  I can't remember how much...maybe $3.99?  Good deal.  And here's the cover, which I want to replace:

There's nothing really wrong with it, but it just lacks personality.  

Anyway, it's been sitting in the abyss (a.k.a. craft room) all this time and I think I'm ready to get it out of there.  I finally settled on some fabric to replace the cover and her little wooden iron came in the mail this morning.  So that's on my to do list this weekend.  

And here's the thing, though....does she even know what an ironing board is?  We never iron in front of her.  We've got one that tucks away into the wall that's never open and another is in the craft room and she is never allowed in there (DANGER:  Pins!  Needles!  Things to fall on her!).  So, I guess I'll have to start ironing some clothes or something in front of her.  

1 comment:

  1. I had to share this post with you:)
    http://mel-o-drama.typepad.com/melodrama/2009/09/random-bit-of-funny.html

    ReplyDelete