Friday, April 3, 2015


I have been working on removing fabric and things from my stash.  I have way too much stuff and I'm not using a quarter of it.  I was able to give some fabric to my kid's classroom, because they are babies and they like different textures.  

I sent a box to my mom.  She wants to make tropical tunics, so I went through all my florals.  I think there were about five different prints in the box.  I tried to unravel some of the squirrel tail and I sent that to her, as well.  I had also been saving a bunch of broken dishes for a future mosaic project that will never happen,  but she makes things like that, so off they went.  I also a sent a few craft kits.  
The second box that I've been working on is filled with fabrics that I will never use.  I was going to donate to the Goodwill, but then I remembered that the Textle Center's annual garage sale is coming up, so that's where this next box will go.
I've been pricing everything, but didn't think to write down yardage.  Ugh.  I may have also written fifty cents on things and they want whole dollar amounts, so I have to fix that.  I suppose I should always read the instructions first.

No comments:

Post a Comment