Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Goals

I have about two and a half months left until this baby is due, so I'm trying to do as much crafting as I can before that happens.  I also need to get as much crafting done before I go all swollen again, but I'm trying to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of bananas.  I've read that this helps with the water retention, but only time will tell.

So until these things hinder my good times, I'm going to work on cleaning up my craft room.  It was pretty clean the other day, but then I tossed things about looking for a new project and all is messed up again.

Another thing I'd like to do is make stuff out of the books I have.  I have so many sewing books, but I hardly ever use them.  This drives me nuts.

And then there's my scrap stash.  This thing is getting out of control.  I try to organize everything by color and I put them in those little bags that sheet sets come in.  Everything used to fit in that little trunk that my grandfather made for me, but the trunk runneth over.
So I don't know.  I need to come up with some creative ways to reduce this pile.  I worked on one thing this weekend, but it barely made a dent.  Blah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment