Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Display Containers

I spent a lot of time dreaming of felt food this past week.  Well, felt food and play kitchens.  I wanted to DIY one, but I don't have any tools and I would probably cut off a finger if I did have the tools.  Plus my husband is afraid that any re-done entertainment center would topple onto our girl, so with a 12% off coupon courtesy of my mudder, I ordered a kitchen set off of Overstock.  I think she's still too little for it, but that does not stop me from dreaming of all felt food I'm going to make her.

I found these containers at the goodwill the other day.

They are like little fast food containers.  Can't you just see some felt crinkle cut fries sticking out of the yellow one and an awesome cheeseburger sticking out of the red one?  I can.  I just have to make them.  There's also a hot dog container that I picked up.

But wait!  That's not all!  
Berry containers!  I picked up a few of these when they were in the dollar spot at Target, but Target sends their overstock to the goodwill and I got them for like 75% off the whopping original ticket price of $3.00.  I can't wait to make strawberries and sugar snap peas and whatever else that will fit in these little baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment