Sunday, August 11, 2013

Absenteeism Explained

Hello!  Here I am!  I don't know what happened.  I've been doing a little bit of crafting, but mostly I've been out in the backyard working on putting in a flowerbed.  But I can't do that in the dark, right?  Right.  

So at night I've been binging on television.

Like Seasons 1 - 6 of Mad Men.  All episodes.  I don't hate Pete Campbell as much.  And I still love Peggy.  And Ted.  And Peggy and Ted together.  Oh, and Joan...she's still awesome.

What else?  The Fall.  Good stuff.

And then there's The Bridge.  


And Breaking Bad.  Final Season, bitches!

Anyway, here's a teaser photo of a project that I've been working on for a month. 





4 comments:

  1. Nice stitching lines. Don't overlook "Justified" if you need a new/old series to binge on. -The Boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justified! Already a convert! I just asked my husband the other night when that was coming back. Do you watch Homeland? Also good. Season 3 starts in late September, so you have time to catch up on the first two seasons!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see you updating - sometimes we all get distracted by real life activities with no time to blog about them. Even though this is a craft blog, it would be lovely to see a photo of your flower bed once you're done.

    I like the lines on your teaser photo. Are you hand stitching? And how would you do that while watching television and still keep such awesome lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay...flower bed pics to come.

      Hand stitching the binding and machine stitching the lines.

      Delete