Monday, September 3, 2012

Falling Apart

This window shade is above the changing table and little Miss Grabby Grabby got a latch on it and pulled the lovely trim off the end of the shade.  Blah!  Maybe I should just go and sew it on?  What a hassle.
 But that's not all, folks!  Black Bear Rocker is also falling apart.  
Those bottom rungs/spindles/whatchamacallem have some crusty glue on the ends, so it looks like this has happened before.  One leg is also coming out of the seat.  Waaaaah!  We moved a chair from our bedroom into the nursing corner, but it's just not the same.  At least it doesn't crick-crick-crack every single time I get out of it with a sleeping baby.  I don't know how many times that cricking woke her up, but it did.  I don't know.  Do we glue it back together or call in a professional?  I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment