Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another Craft "Book"

I owe you a post, don't I?  From that last package that my mom sent, right?  So the final craft-related item in that box was this book:
 Awesome!  I've been looking up ways to use my scraps.  A few months ago I organized them by color into those plastic zip bags that sheet sets come in.  Here are some of my favorite projects from this book.

Scrappy quilt...
 Weird monsters...
 Various kid toys...
 And then the vagina bouquet pillow...
What?  It's not a vagina bouquet pillow?  But the pattern looks sort of like a swollen vagina, doesn't it?
I mean, isn't "oval flower" a sort of euphemism for vagina?  

1 comment:

  1. I have no recollection of purchasing that book much less sending it to you. It looks great. I like the baby blocks. What a great learning tool for the Baby Z. Books like that are so hard to find. A fun dorky book is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete