Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just a Little Thing

I made a quick little bookmark for my sister-in-law.  I sent her a book that I thought was pretty funny.  I happened upon it in the library's new book section at the start of December and read a few chapters, which I thought were pretty good, and I thought about getting it for her for Christmas, but I wasn't done with it and had no idea whether the rest of it would be any good.
It got even better, actually!  I loved Chapter 17, which was just two pages long.  I had to stifle my laughter, because I was in the same room as a sleeping baby, but it was really good.  

Anyway, it's called How Not To Calm A Child on a Plane by Johanna Stein. That's not a link to Amazon, but the author's website.  She's got a video of her reciting her title story and she also has a brief video highlighting a bit of Chapter 17.  So good!  I can't wait for that part of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment