Friday, June 14, 2013

Finally!

Looky what finally came in the mail:

This has been a stinker to find in the stores.  I don't know why.  Maybe I'm not going to a big enough grocery store, but it just hasn't been where I frequent, so I went ahead and ordered it online.  And it even says it's for arts and crafts!!

So I now have all of the moving parts for my next project, which includes four white t-shirts (I even splurged and picked up high quality ones from American Apparel.  There stuff is good, though I pretty much hate their advertising campaign.  I always feel like the models are supposed to be emulating kidnap victims who are forced to pose in revealing ways and then sold to the highest bidder.  It's sick.)  Where was I?  Oh, right:  white t-shirts, freezer paper for stenciling, and fabric ink, but not just any old fabric paint:
Light sensitive fabric paint from Lumi that stinks like your hair after you get a perm.  It seriously reeks. Hopefully that stench will dissipate.  Anyway, if the baby and the weather cooperate, I'm going to be doing part three of a gift to my recently married friend this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment