Friday, July 6, 2018

Unicorn Headbands

For my daughter's birthday I made unicorn headband favors.  They were so pretty and it only took a little bit of work to make them all.  I think I finished in just three hours.

I used headbands from the dollar store, flowers from the dollar store, hot glue, felt for horns and ears, and silver cording to make the unicorn horn.  This is the best picture from the party of them in action:
But then here they are in their display basket:

 I don't know what it is about these baskets, but I like them a lot.  They are made in the Philippines and they are always at the thrift store.  I have three and I suppose I should stop buying them.  One came with a glass dish, by the way.

2 comments:

  1. Those baskets look the perfect size to put a hot dish into while passing around the dinner table.

    Also, you are such a fun mom! Unicorn headbands?!?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for that, which is why I was so excited to find one with a glass insert. Perhaps I'll make something to share at our next book club and carry it in the basket!

      Delete