Friday, January 1, 2016

Tidy Anus

Since May I have had this half-done pouch sitting on my craft table.  After I made a less than tidy sewing job of the last pouch's anus-like corner, I just didn't have the heart to tackle this one, but leading up to Christmas, I thought about giving it a try.
And here it is:
 But the real question is:  How did the corners turn out?  Do we have a sloppy anus or not?
 Not!  Look at that tidy turn out.  Excellent.    And here's a little view of the inside fabric.
There's still one more very partially sewn pouch, but the zipper isn't even in that one, so I may just abandon ship.

4 comments:

  1. This pouch is really sweet! I love this tiny white flower in the corner, it looks very eye-caching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately noticed how tidy the anuses were. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately noticed how tidy the anuses were. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a tidy anus. Great job.

    ReplyDelete