Wednesday, September 17, 2014


I started demolishing the rooms a bit. I pulled off all of the fixtures.  Everything was just glued down and I will reuse most of it.  The paper is going to a bit hard to tear off.  They used actual wallpaper. This dollhouse had been wired for working lamps with all of those copper lines that you can see in the photo.  Unfortunately, the electric wire to the wall socket has been severed and the transformer seems to be located in the cavity under the stairs.  I can't get to it, though, without actually demolishing it and I don't have the carpentry skills to fix it up.  We'll just deal without the hardwiring and I'll try to peel that tape off.  It'll probably leave lines under the paint/new paper wall coverings. I think I need a Dremel.

No comments:

Post a Comment