Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Glittery Art

I picked up two prints in NYC back in October and had them framed shortly after I returned, but I've been forgetting to take pictures of them to share here.

They are from Verrier Handcrafted and I love them.  In fact, I spent way too much time going through their selection -- it was so hard to narrow it down to just two.

I chose a print for the girls' room:
"Sisters are just different dresses from the same closet."  I'm usually not one for inspirational quotes and whatnots, but I liked this one.  I framed it with a pretty metallic orange:
Ugh...I really was not on my A-game with photography when I took these.  Sorry.

Then I picked up one for me:
The collar says "Take me to Tokyo."  I liked that, too.  It also got framed with a metallic frame, but in green.  I had a hard time choosing one for myself.  It was between a Tokyo one and a "Take me to NYC" one.  I did see on their website that they have a tote bag with a Take me to NYC quote on it....that would be fun.  I do like tote bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment