Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Roadside Giants

My mother got so excited when I told her that I'd be driving to Sioux Falls, SD and she immediately looked up all the roadside attractions that I would be able to see.

The Jolly Green Giant in Blue Earth, MN.  I missed him on my drive there, but took the Interstate all the way home.  
Um, yeah, that fella is sixty feet tall.
My mom was trying to tell me that this would be a great road trip to take the kiddos.  I don't know, I mean, he's kind of creepy...don't you think;
That's some creepy face right there.

And then there was the large Land O' Lakes cow, which is in Sioux Falls.

She did not, however, share with me any information about Mr. Bendo and I had to discover this dude on my own.
He's at a muffler shop in Sioux Falls.  I heard that a number of years back, a driver plowed into him and knocked him down, but they fixed him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment