Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tee to Tank

I have been eyeballing this tee to tank tutorial over at Crafterhours for quite some time, but did not have many loosefitting tee shirts to work with, but I received one from a friend a few weeks ago as a thank you gift for donating to his documentary film campaign, Saving Hubble.  
A unisex t-shirt (size M) showed up and it was too big.  Instead of donating it to my husband's wardrobe (because he already has one!), I chopped it up a la Crafterhours.

It works and it is very comfortable.  

Food for thought:  That logo is pretty adorable, right?  A cartoon hubble and all, but the placement across my chest makes me feel like the thing just shot off my nipples with his little gun fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. You have just entered the world of the REFASHIONISTA. I look forward to seeing many more of these projects.

    ReplyDelete