Monday, July 8, 2013

Peeping Prevention

After living here for over two years, I finally made some sort of window covering for my side door.  It faces the neighbor's driveway and side door.  I feel bad for them, because through my side door window they can see where we temporarily store our recycling.  The following picture is not very clear.  I tried to recreate their experience, but my reflection kept showing up in the photos.  Here's the best I could do:
In my defense, it is the night before the recycling goes to curb.  Anyway, I used some of the remnants from this curtain project and made just one panel to cover the window.
This should have been done ages ago.  I'm not sure if I want to make a second panel to make them bunchy a bit more or just leave the single panel.  This works for now.  So now their eyes do not have to be assaulted by mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment