Tuesday, May 8, 2012

In My Mailbox

Yesterday I received a surprise package from one of my oldest and dearest friends!  She sent a lovely handpainted piece of art for Zelda's room!
I immediately added it to the collection.  I know everything is a little off balance right now, but I hope to add another small piece or two to even the scales.
It's lovely!  And it goes so well with the room...from the colors to the circles to the dots.  And I love the little bird!
So sweet!  Plus, I have a few more bird pieces in the room, so this adds to that theme as well.  One of those game boards that I framed has birds on it and, if I ever find the time, I hope to put together the mobile for above the crib, which also has birds.

And not only is my dear friend a very talented artist with her own etsy shop, she is also an amazing paper handler/scrapbooker extraordinaire as evidenced by the enclosed card:
Thank you, Mel!  I love it!  You are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you like it. Little tiny baby (((HUGS))) for Miss Zelda:) Thanks so much for the sweet words. You are amazing too!! Z is a lucky little girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://windchimesguide.com/reviews/best-artificial-grass-for-dogs/

    ReplyDelete