Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer Hiatus

I haven't done anything crafty all summer.  My craft room is a mess and I haven't been able to get in to clean it in ages.  I took a week off from work  at the end of July and cleaned the garage and the rest of the house, but never made it into my craft room.  So sad.  I finally ventured in a week or so ago to finish up some bibs that I had cut out in April (!), because babies were either born or about to be born.

That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?  Three months off and I just have bibs to show for it.  Oh, well.  
 I'm getting a nephew (any day now!) and my friend had a baby boy in July, so I made about eleven of them to split.  
Nothing that you haven't seen before.  See, what'd I tell you:  pathetic. 

 I used up all my aircraft fabric and I think there's still a little bit of the school bus fabric left, which is good, because I really like it.  I also managed to get two bibs out of some Pixar Cars fabric that my mother-in-law sent me to use in the I Spy Quilts.  I had to cut it against the grain in order to eke out two bibs, but I did it, so now the cars go up the kid instead of across the kid.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit more craft inclined and actually produced a little something today in 30 minutes for my eldest.  I'll post again on Thursday (the battery in the camera should be charged by then, so that I can download the pictures).  

No comments:

Post a Comment